" Live for others and please do not waste the time- it is so precious "
I have great interest in the weather report this morning, and my hope is for lots of sunshine. There is a great lot that the contractors have not completed and the weather is always their excuse. Here it is, hold your breath.
Mix of sun and clouds. Hot. High 33C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. Hot. High 93F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Now there is no way you can beat that, if some one don't show up this morning I am going to fire them on the spot, DAD.
Anybody who tells you that he never made a mistake is possibly relying on a poor memory -- his or yours.
Mary, Prince and I did have a good day yesterday, Our close friend came that I was telling you about, and we had a good long visit, went back and talked about memories of the past, good times that we had in the past and it was very encouraging causing me to want to keep going on until the end of the journey which may not be very far away for me. Dad.
- Glen in Austraila
- Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam
- It Ain't Easy Being Green
- Jennifer White
- John White
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- My Everyday Life
- Record Relics
- Sara's Dog Training
- Shooting My Universe
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes
- DAD'S MEMOIRS
- DAD'S MEMOIRS AND THOUGHTS Shared with everyone in the world.
- DAD'S SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world
- DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world
- DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN HOLDING
- Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Shared with everyone in the world
Glad that you and Mary enjoyed the visit with your friend. I don't know if you are still keeping up with the Norfork Eagles or not but the rehab place is going to release the three eaglets along with two more they have there tomorrow. Its' supposed to happen at 11 am. They are supposed to show it tomorrow from the site below also You can see the eaglets from the hehab place now. They will travel to a place on top of a mountain where they have released eagles before. There are already around 12 or 13 hundred people signed up to meet them there.
- I am not really through with this lots to tell you yet and I will be back.
- But I must stop for a little I need X bold coffee and a short rest to relax for a little while I have enjoyed being here and I want to tell all of you that I love you.
BYE BYE DAD